Monday 27 April 2009

REAL DEAL COMEDY JAM - SUN 26th April

As usual Tru Life was a Platinum sponsor for the Real Deal Comedy Jam. So myself, the music editor (Zahra), the theatre & Film Editor (Elishah) and our Communication Officer (Makeda) headed down to the Alexandra Theatre to watch a good show. I love the fact that I live in town and can walk everywhere lol So we were at the theatre within 5 mins.

The show started a bit late but that was because people were still arriving 30mins after it was due to start. KOJO was the resident host on this show and you should check out his show on MTV Base. The show had a great line up and I enjoyed the show. We walked over the road to Sobar for the after party. It was a very nice venue, a first for e as I do not really go out much to be honest.

Shout out to Nathan, Sammy, Damian and NZinga for bringing us a great line up yet again and all the other sponsors!

Next one is in June so I hope to see y'all there!

www.rdcj.net

Pictures copyright: Artistic Souls
Zahra, Marlon and I

Zahra (Music Editor), Slim The Comedian, Me, Artistic Souls, Mercedez

Nathan (RDCJ) and I

Elishah, Me, Kojo The comedian and Makeda



No comments:

Post a Comment