Thursday 30 April 2009

Wednesday 29th April


I really need to wake up before 9am as I end up feeling like the day is nearly over lol. I had so much to do, I was wondering how I was going to fit it all in!

I had a 121 session with one of my writers and then were visited by Supreme Enterianment who came up for ameeting from bristol. I was flattered when they said they looked upon me as a mentor. I will be doing an event with them in Bristol on 14th August called Supreme Dance...will let you know when more info is available!




Then I went off to the Tuned On Seminar at Symphony Hall, it was a great insight from those working in the music business. Cali born rapper Slcikmouth decided to come down from London on my recommendation. It is amazing the amount of people I have met this year who have never come to Brumtown!

Anyway look out for his forthcoming release:


No comments:

Post a Comment